SPARK - Joe Licavoli, Director
Sarah's coaching clients are often stuck on something - something that's happened, something they want to do/not do, dealing with a person or situation, or needing some kind of support.
Coaching is one-on-one and 100% confidential. For example, some of Sarah's clients sought out coaching because of:
- handling a difficult/challenging person
- betrayal navigation
- family communication issues
- communication during divorce/mediation
- rebuilding a marriage
- figuring out the life they want to live (& living it)
- nuances of leadership
- becoming a better communicator (less defensive, better at listening, more supportive spouse, etc.)
- keeping or letting go of employees
- leaving a relationship/job
...and there are many other challenging communicative/behavioral situations.
Fees: A coaching session with Sarah is $200. Three are $550. Six are $1100. Sessions are typically one hour, but may be a little longer or shorter depending on what's happening in the session.