SPARK - Joe Licavoli, Director
Sarah's coaching clients are often stuck on something that happened, something they did, something someone else did, a decision they need to make, or something they want to do (or are doing, but are having a hard time).
For example, coaching through important "life events" that are both personal and professional, such as:
- promotion of a difficult person
- performance reviews
- betrayal navigation
- family communication issues
- communication during divorce/mediation
- decisions about keeping or letting go of employees
- decisions about leaving a relationship/job
...and many other challenging communicative/behavioral situations.
Fee: A coaching session with Sarah is $200. Three are $550. Sessions are typically one hour, but may be a little longer or shorter depending on what's happening in the session.